Meme stolen from everyone
Because I am a follower!
1. What time did you get up this morning?
2. Diamonds or pearls?
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Harry Potter (Deathly Hallows Part 1)
4. What's your favorite TV show?
5. What did you have for breakfast this morning?
yogurt and a banana
6. What's your favorite cuisine?
7. What foods do you dislike?
Anything with jelly - ugggh jelly sucks
8. What is your favorite chip flavor?
Plain and then bring on the dips baby!
9. What's your favorite CD at the moment?
Uhhhh CD? LOL
10. What kind of car do you drive?
2009 Dodge Caliber
11. Favorite sandwich?
Ham on rye.
12. What characteristics do you despise?
There are so many but I think I had arrogance the most.
13. What is your favorite type of clothing?
This all depends but right now I would have to go with my jeggings and this awesome sweater that makes my boobs look amazing. Otherwise my yoga pants!
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be?
Ireland and Scotland
15. What color is your bathroom?
Downstairs is celery, the upstairs guest is purple and the master suite is yellow
16. Favorite brand of clothing?
I am fat we don't have brands just Lane Bryant ha ha ha.
17. Where would you retire to?
Chicago is home always!
18. Favorite time of the day?
19. What was your most memorable birthday?
21st. My party was spectacular!
20. Where were you born?
South Chicago Hospital, Chicago, IL
21. Favorite sport to watch?
22. Who do you least expect to send this back to you?
23. Person you expect to send it back first?
24. What fabric detergent do you use?
Whatever is on sale.
25. Were you named after anyone?
A character on Peyton Place (a soap opera that my mom loved). My middle name is from my godmother.
26. Do you wish on stars?
Yes - often
27. When did you last cry?
About 10 minutes ago when I got the email regarding Kathy's memorial service.
28. Do you like your handwriting?
Catholic nuns and rulers for the win!
29. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you?
I try to be a good friend, although I know I don't contact people enough but yes, I think I would be.
30. Are you a daredevil?
Depends on the situation.
31. Do looks matter?
To a certain extent.
32. How do you release anger?
I used to freak out and go on a rampage but therapy changed that. Now I work out or walk away and right my feelings on a sheet of paper until I have a chance to calm down.
34. What were your favorite toys as a child?
35. What class in High School was totally useless?
Sociology - I have no idea what I learned.
37 Favorite movies?
Sense & Sensibility, Gone with the Wind, Steel Magnolias, Fried Green Tomatoes
38. What are your nicknames?
At work they call me K-Mac
39. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
40. Do you think that you are strong?
No - not at all
41. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
Vanilla - because you can top it with anything!
42. What are your favorite colors?
Pink, red, purple
43. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
I am too emotional
44. Who do you miss the most?
My maternal grandmother...every freaking day.
45. Do you want everyone you sent this to, to send it back to you?
46 What color pants are you wearing?
purple, pink and white
47. Last thing you ate?
a taco with a cup of brown rice on the side
48. Favorite song?
I don't really have one.
49. If you were a CRAYON what color would you be? Red-Orange
50. Last person you talked to on the phone?
51. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
52. Favorite drink?
Vodka and cranberry juice
53. Do you wear contacts?
54. Favorite day of the year?
55. Endings happy or sad?
What Gena said - I love fall. Although in Chicago we now have what we consider sprinster because it is so damn cold for April.
57. Hugs OR Kisses?
58. What is Your Favorite Dessert?
59. What Book(s) are you reading?
Currently nothing because my Kindle is not working and I have no new books/
60. What is on your mouse pad?
nothing - it's plain
61. What Did You Watch Last night on TV?
62. Favorite Smells?
63. Stones or Beatles?
64. What's the furthest you've been from home?